6720 N River Shore Dr, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 3 baths, 2,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 170 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1990 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: T2622267
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 441 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,223 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 23
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1048980000
- Zillow Home ID: 45041011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6720 N River Shore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverbend market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 114.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% higher than in Tampa, and 270.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverbend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverbend home values.
- 6726 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$199K22.51,600
- 704 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL$206K321,658
- 6718 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$289K423,620
- 706 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL$64K11770
- 6714 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$142K211,066
- 6802 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$220K412,356
- 708 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL$94K21811
- 6712 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$148K212,019
- 710 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL$58K21810
- 6707 N Adah Ave Tampa, FL$150K321,446
- 6808 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$375K433,436
- 6801 N Adah Ave Tampa, FL$125K321,235
- 6710 N River Shore Dr Tampa, FL$486K532,564
- N Boulevard Tampa, FL$63K211,080
- 6704 N River Blvd Tampa, FL$345K331,787
- 6708 N River Blvd Tampa, FL$413K433,693
- 6710 N River Blvd Tampa, FL$290K421,684
- 6726 N River Blvd Tampa, FL$226K121,374
- 802 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL$101K511,940
- 6706 N River Blvd Tampa, FL$265K421,964
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.