6721 13th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981063 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,020 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 500 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Parcel #: 3438502971
- Zillow Home ID: 48875116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6721 13th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% greater than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
- 6727 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$306K311,290
- 6715 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$410K32.52,290
- 6733 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$309K311,230
- 6709 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$302K41.51,180
- 6720 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K211,630
- 6714 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$330K41.51,640
- 6701 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$354K41.51,650
- 6726 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$385K532,240
- 6741 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$349K21.751,150
- 6702 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$308K321,470
- 6732 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$365K32.251,720
- 6720 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$352K41.752,090
- 6708 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$317K31.51,570
- 6726 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$318K31.51,590
- 6714 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$294K411,270
- 6742 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$379K32.251,590
- 6708 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$360K42.52,000
- 6730 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$370K52.252,520
- 6749 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$700K22.752,180
- 6738 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$355K421,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.