6723 Waterside Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462786 beds, 5 baths, 6,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Finished basement, 2433 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 820 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,881 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 490415100015000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1204863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6723 Waterside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
- 6717 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$586K43.56,973
- 6729 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$644K54.54,854
- 6732 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$671K567,087
- 6720 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$1.09M75.510,763
- 6726 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$660K43.54,478
- 6714 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$624K456,099
- 8703 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$565K434,770
- 8709 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$575K554,318
- Common Property Indianapolis, IN$281K------
- 8804 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$1.1M466,226
- 8715 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$605K455,016
- 8721 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$470K43.53,631
- 6640 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$390K443,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.