6725 Rockford Ave, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 2 baths, 1,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 211 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: EV14004636
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,863 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1191131460000
- Zillow Home ID: 59200916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6725 Rockford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 6733 Rockford Ave Highland, CA$252K421,694
- 26419 Millar St Highland, CA$182K321,310
- 26409 Millar St Highland, CA$185K321,307
- 6788 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$189K31.51,220
- 26429 Millar St Highland, CA$189K311,654
- 6744 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$187K321,266
- 6757 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$190K321,196
- 26326 Millar St Highland, CA$246K321,884
- 6742 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$195K321,304
- 6747 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$156K31953
- 6718 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$185K221,328
- 6755 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$144K31953
- 6735 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$184K321,256
- 6795 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$183K321,444
- 6763 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$141K31953
- 6725 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$149K31953
- 6789 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$205K321,552
- 6771 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$135K21788
- 6715 Lynwood Way Highland, CA$139K21788
- 6783 Los Feliz Dr Highland, CA$219K321,711
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292