6727 Capistrano Ave, West Hills, CA 913074 beds, 2 baths, 1,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Pretty cottage style home located in quiet West Hills neighborhood. This 4 Br and 2 BA has ston siding, lush landscaping and vinyl fencing and is oozing with charm. The all white eat-in kitchen has been updated and opens to dining area and bright living room with cozy marble fireplace. It boasts hardwood floors, dual paned windows and mirrored closet doors. The bathrooms have benn updated. 4th bedroom could be den. Separate laundry room has convenient utility sink.
2 car garage is enhanced by stone siding and pavered driveway. Will please the fussiest buyer.
For more info call Phyllis Ames 818 400-9301
RE License # 00911953
- Lot: 7,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $403,615
- Price/sqft: $297
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 1 space
- Copper plumbing, laundry room, newer A/C & heat, dual paned windows, freshly painted interiors.
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2038031024
- Zillow Home ID: 19876922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6727 Capistrano Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canoga Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
- 6721 Capistrano Ave West Hills, CA$644K442,100
- 6715 Capistrano Ave Canoga Park, CA$634K532,226
- 6726 Kentland Ave Canoga Park, CA$658K432,129
- 22461 Welby Way Canoga Park, CA$424K421,354
- 6720 Kentland Ave West Hills, CA$554K421,463
- 22503 Welby Way West Hills, CA$553K421,439
- 22455 Welby Way West Hills, CA$533K421,661
- 6714 Kentland Ave West Hills, CA$567K421,752
- 6707 Capistrano Ave Canoga Park, CA$574K421,661
- 22507 Welby Way West Hills, CA$603K421,889
- 6726 Capistrano Ave West Hills, CA$568K321,600
- 6720 Capistrano Ave West Hills, CA$572K321,600
- 22449 Welby Way West Hills, CA$504K311,322
- 6706 Kentland Ave West Hills, CA$523K421,354
- 6714 Capistrano Ave West Hills, CA$565K321,609
- 22513 Welby Way Canoga Park, CA$528K421,354
- 6701 Capistrano Ave Canoga Park, CA$549K421,463
- 6706 Capistrano Ave West Hills, CA$577K431,675
- 22443 Welby Way Canoga Park, CA$508K421,449
- 22500 Vanowen St West Hills, CA$516K421,361
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292