- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,586 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 21343362
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Heat \ Humidifier, Contingency \ Backup Pending Other, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Oven Double, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Porch Open, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Eating Area \ Separate Room, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Handicap Accessible, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 490335104010000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1254865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 29.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 38% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6735 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN||$185K||2||--||1,262|
|100 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN||$364K||3||2.5||3,344|
|110 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN||$304K||3||1.5||2,098|
|6830 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$262K||3||--||1,776|
|6838 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$279K||4||2||2,608|
|6741 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN||$346K||3||1.5||3,514|
|6824 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$258K||2||--||1,566|
|6844 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$245K||2||--||1,609|
|120 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN||$288K||2||2||1,953|
|6848 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$236K||2||--||1,456|
|6747 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN||$250K||3||--||1,676|
|6854 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$199K||2||--||1,116|
|126 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN||$441K||2||2||4,544|
|6550 Meridian Pkwy APT C Indianapolis, IN||$281K||2||2.5||2,881|
|6550 Meridian Pkwy APT A Indianapolis, IN||$284K||--||--||--|
|6550 Meridian Pkwy APT D Indianapolis, IN||$327K||--||--||--|
|6755 Washington Blvd W Indianapolis, IN||$219K||3||--||1,144|
|6530 Meridian Pkwy APT D Indianapolis, IN||$276K||--||--||--|
|6835 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$260K||4||1||1,895|
|6841 Willow Rd Indianapolis, IN||$220K||3||--||1,234|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!