- Lot: 6,547 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 183 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Slump Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 040 - Glendale Elementary District, Elementary School \ Challenger, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cortez, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Challenger, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: 14408106
- Zillow Home ID: 7707610
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $94-192K.
Market guideZillow predicts Glendale home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Glendale homes, this home is valued 20.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.9% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 157.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
|6733 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$127K||--||2||1,300|
|6725 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,506|
|6345 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$108K||--||2||1,200|
|6403 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,312|
|6341 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$74K||--||1||834|
|6408 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$134K||--||2||1,458|
|6346 W Ocotillo Rd Glendale, AZ||$97K||3||1.5||1,142|
|6741 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$133K||--||2||1,436|
|6407 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,225|
|6734 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$128K||3||2||1,310|
|6346 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$217K||--||--||1,514|
|6340 W Ocotillo Rd Glendale, AZ||$80K||--||1||969|
|6335 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$94K||3||2||1,200|
|6738 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,288|
|6414 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$133K||3||2||1,652|
|6745 N 64th Ave Glendale, AZ||$144K||--||2||2,084|
|6340 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$109K||--||1||1,376|
|6411 W Lawrence Rd Glendale, AZ||$133K||--||2||1,553|
|6336 W Ocotillo Rd Glendale, AZ||$91K||--||1||1,279|
|6412 W Ocotillo Rd Glendale, AZ||$258K||--||--||4,524|
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!