- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
673 56th St, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 1 bath, 1,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $238,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5432420500
- Zillow Home ID: 17082662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 673 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Emerald Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% higher than in San Diego, and 54.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 705 56th St San Diego, CA$332K421,174
- 663 56th St San Diego, CA$348K321,597
- 653 56th St San Diego, CA$308K31.51,052
- 717 56th St San Diego, CA$308K321,066
- 680 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$332K421,174
- 690 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$276K321,138
- 670 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$311K311,006
- 729 56th St San Diego, CA$285K21864
- 702 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$344K321,370
- 670 56th St San Diego, CA$336K421,325
- 660 56th St San Diego, CA$328K321,400
- 643 56th St San Diego, CA$326K221,230
- 706 56th St San Diego, CA$351K321,582
- 5592 56th Pl San Diego, CA$328K321,234
- 660 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$327K321,240
- 716 56th St San Diego, CA$354K321,568
- 5625 Mchugh St San Diego, CA$346K311,447
- 5611 Mchugh St San Diego, CA$397K531,963
- 710 Bollenbacher St San Diego, CA$320K311,066
- 728 56th St San Diego, CA$342K421,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.