This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $319
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $142,487
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Parcel #: M:098 B:1013 L:00111
- Zillow Home ID: 57958762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fair Haven Heights home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for New Haven as a whole. Among Fair Haven Heights homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fair Haven Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in New Haven, and 100.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Fair Haven Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fair Haven Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!