6730 Lakeview Ct, Woodridge, IL 605174 beds, 5 baths, 3,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
There only 30 houses in this neighborhood called Woodridge Fountain; all homes are custom built. This is on a dead end street. IMAX theater and beautiful mall in accorss the street.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 282 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $27
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 08693935
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1385 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Sprinkler System, Central vacuum system, all rooms wired for cable, internet, phone, audio, Fountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,618 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0823313016
- Zillow Home ID: 4542810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6730 Lakeview Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Woodridge, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
- 6732 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$566K--33,048
- 6728 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$609K443,907
- 6726 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$597K43.53,824
- 6734 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$531K42.52,829
- Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL--------
- 6727 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$514K43.52,839
- 6729 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$528K--2.53,175
- 6724 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$547K--33,064
- 6738 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$637K--33,945
- 6731 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$536K--32,974
- 3397 Hillside Ct Woodridge, IL$521K533,000
- 6733 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$525K--2.52,772
- 6742 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$635K543,534
- 3395 Hillside Ct Woodridge, IL$585K--33,785
- 3400 Hillside Ct Woodridge, IL$488K--2.52,860
- 6737 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$530K--2.52,986
- 6744 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$596K--2.52,745
- 3398 Hillside Ct Woodridge, IL$489K--2.53,072
- 3393 Hillside Ct Woodridge, IL$515K443,127
- 6743 Lakeview Ct Woodridge, IL$474K43.52,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!