- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,181 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $59
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $166,125
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 1523958
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 215 sqft
- Area \ 504 - South West, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ Community Pool, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ Play Ground/Park, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Association Fee Y/N \ Yes, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1/2 Bath Downstairs, Bath Downstairs? Y/N \ Yes, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Built Description \ Resale, CommentaryY/N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, Dining Room Description \ Dining Area, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Disposal Included \ Yes, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Elementary School 3-5 \ Alamo Tony, Elementary School K-2 \ Alamo Tony, Energy Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Exterior Description \ Porch, Family Room Description \ Upstairs, Fence \ Partial, Fence Type \ Block, Financing Considered \ Cash, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Financing Considered \ VA, Flooring Description \ Man made wood or Laminate, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Garage \ 1, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Garage Description \ Entry to House, Ground Mounted? Y/N \ Yes, Heating Description \ Central, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, House Faces \ South, Interior Description \ Blinds, Internet? Y/N \ Yes, Kitchen Description \ Laminate Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Man Made Wood or Laminate Flooring, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Living Room Description \ Front, Lot Description \ 1/4 to 1 Acre, Master Bath Desc \ Tub/Shower Combo, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Power On or Off \ Power On, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Property Type \ Single Family Res, Realtor? Y/N \ Yes, Roof Description \ Tile, Sewer \ Public, State \ Nevada, Type \ Detached, Utility Information \ Cable Wired, Washer Dryer Location \ Garage, Water \ Public, Zoning \ Single-Family
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,149 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17611112135
- Zillow Home ID: 61748018
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-152K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Enterprise home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Enterprise homes, this home is 21.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Las Vegas, and 180% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
|6726 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$135K||2||3||1,149|
|6729 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$142K||3||2.5||1,230|
|7428 Sol Duc St Las Vegas, NV||$151K||3||3||1,211|
|6725 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$134K||3||3||1,211|
|7420 Sol Duc St Las Vegas, NV||$146K||3||2||1,230|
|6731 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$142K||3||2.5||1,211|
|6722 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$136K||2||3||1,149|
|6727 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$134K||2||2.5||1,127|
|6735 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$152K||3||3||1,230|
|6721 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$135K||2||2.5||1,149|
|6723 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$135K||2||2||1,127|
|6718 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$146K||2||3||1,277|
|6728 Burbage Ave Las Vegas, NV||$151K||3||3||1,307|
|6724 Burbage Ave Las Vegas, NV||$136K||2||2.5||1,149|
|6717 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$141K||3||2.5||1,211|
|6724 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$127K||2||3||1,127|
|6736 Burbage Ave Las Vegas, NV||$149K||3||3||1,230|
|6719 Oxendale Ave Las Vegas, NV||$142K||3||2.5||1,230|
|6720 Burbage Ave Las Vegas, NV||$148K||2||3||1,277|
|6720 Churnet Valley Ave Las Vegas, NV||$137K||2||2.5||1,149|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!