6731 Callie Rd, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2 baths, 1,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Foyer, Full Bath, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 112228415903210
- Zillow Home ID: 46099619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6731 Callie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 302.2% greater than in Orange, and 728.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
918 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 6719 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$150K421,767
- 6783 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$142K321,726
- Confidential FL$192K432,650
- 6789 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$129K321,407
- 6736 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$121K321,325
- 6713 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$122K321,405
- 6742 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$133K321,872
- 6730 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$130K321,427
- 6712 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$162K322,211
- 6724 Coral Cove Dr Orlando, FL$134K321,325
- 6748 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$115K321,297
- 6716 Coral Cove Dr Orlando, FL$164K321,730
- 6718 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$141K321,526
- 6707 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$139K321,705
- 6754 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$168K321,726
- 6708 Coral Cove Dr Orlando, FL$141K321,405
- 6784 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$187K422,382
- Coral Cove Dr Orlando, FL$170K321,726
- 6724 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$138K321,730
- 6790 Callie Rd Orlando, FL$142K321,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.