- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Status \ PI, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 855 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 9260000761
- Zillow Home ID: 49342160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Tacoma home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among South Tacoma homes, this home is valued 24.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Tacoma, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% higher than in Tacoma, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Tacoma home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Tacoma home values.
|6729 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$179K||4||2||1,710|
|4019 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$189K||6||3||2,016|
|6728 S Madison St # B Tacoma, WA||$183K||3||2||1,407|
|6723 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$180K||4||2||1,709|
|6719 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$211K||3||1||2,514|
|6734 S Madison St Tacoma, WA||$126K||3||1||864|
|6715 S Monroe St # A Tacoma, WA||$182K||4||1||1,225|
|6715 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$282K||8||2||3,400|
|4003 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$171K||3||2||1,150|
|6728 S Madison St Tacoma, WA||$252K||3||2||1,407|
|4003 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$170K||3||2||1,100|
|4003 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$189K||3||2||1,150|
|4024 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$214K||4||3||1,939|
|4016 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||--||2||2||850|
|6722 S Madison St Tacoma, WA||$229K||2||2||2,396|
|6711 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$207K||4||2||2,412|
|6734 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$196K||6||3||2,092|
|4012 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$175K||4||3||1,664|
|6728 S Monroe St Tacoma, WA||$142K||4||1||1,214|
|4103 S 69th St Tacoma, WA||$187K||4||2||2,029|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!