6734 Jackson St, Philadelphia, PA 19135
Sold on 11/1/12: $129,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,350 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $129,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow496
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Lot Depth90
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #552468200
- Room Count6
- School DistrictPhiladelphia
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10512468
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$118,547||$108K – $129K||-$1,613||$87||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,131/mo||$882 – $1.4K/mo||-$15||$0.84||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Tacony home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Tacony homes, this home is valued 26.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% higher than in Philadelphia, and 94.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
Neighborhood for 6734 Jackson Street
- 6732 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$84K32.01,200
- 6736 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$118K----1,200
- 6730 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$111K----1,200
- 4422 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$114K----1,280
- 4420 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$108K----1,280
- 6728 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$106K----1,200
- 4426 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$103K----1,280
- 4424 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$107K----1,280
- 6745 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$104K31.01,170
- 4428 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$106K----1,280
- 6743 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$102K31.01,170
- 4430 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$104K--1.01,618
- 6726 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$113K3--1,200
- 4418 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$109K----1,280
- 6741 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$102K31.01,170
- 4416 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$114K----1,280
- 6739 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$101K31.01,170
- 6729-6731 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,680
- 6724 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$60K32.01,200
- 6737 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$100K31.01,170
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005