- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6736 E 27th St, Tulsa, OK 741293 beds, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $88,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 338 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04075931401490
- Zillow Home ID: 22103575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6736 E 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% higher than in Tulsa, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74129 home values.
- 6732 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$70K--1988
- 6742 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$73K31988
- 6735 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$98K321,408
- 6729 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$117K31.51,421
- 6739 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$91K--21,347
- 6746 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$85K--1988
- 6726 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$102K321,650
- 6735 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$80K--1.51,200
- 6741 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$92K31.51,152
- 6731 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$89K--21,152
- 6745 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$87K--11,340
- 6725 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$89K--11,196
- 6745 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$81K--1.51,200
- 6725 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$84K--1.51,200
- 6752 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$63K--1988
- 6720 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$77K--1988
- 6749 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$89K--1.51,421
- 6719 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$90K311,421
- 6736 E 27th Pl Tulsa, OK$102K321,264
- 6722 E 26th Ct Tulsa, OK$89K--1.51,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.