- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6736 Stanford Pl, Whittier, CA 906012 beds, 2 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $446,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 8138005013
- Zillow Home ID: 21427125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6736 Stanford Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71% higher than in Whittier, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90601 home values.
- 6744 Stanford Pl Whittier, CA$536K331,644
- 13701 Glen Ct Whittier, CA$624K331,672
- 6728 Stanford Pl Whittier, CA$822K543,252
- 6738 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$413K21963
- 6732 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$373K21888
- 6742 Stanford Pl Whittier, CA$482K321,524
- 6728 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$522K421,820
- 13621 Philadelphia St Whittier, CA$586K322,011
- 6728 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$551K421,820
- 13705 Glen Ct Whittier, CA$554K221,696
- 6724 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$376K11740
- 13611 Philadelphia St Whittier, CA$880K113.53,682
- 13633 Philadelphia St Whittier, CA$433K211,262
- 6720 Stanford Way Whittier, CA$392K21934
- 13713 Ridge Rd Whittier, CA$1.12M433,077
- 6722 Stanford Pl Whittier, CA$746K432,930
- 6722 Stanford Pl Whittier, CA$791K432,930
- 13709 Glen Ct Whittier, CA$542K321,516
- 13607 Philadelphia St Whittier, CA$781K633,018
- 13639 Philadelphia St Whittier, CA$619K332,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.