6737 E Phelps Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 852543 beds, 2 baths, 2,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $36
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $277,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Horizon, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Appraiser, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 21540356
- Zillow Home ID: 8023784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6737 E Phelps Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 6733 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$353K--2.751,802
- 6743 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$300K--2.751,452
- 6738 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$296K221,470
- 6732 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$341K321,977
- 6727 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$280K--2.751,452
- 6749 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$297K--2.751,428
- 6726 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$349K321,616
- 6742 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$323K32.751,666
- 16637 N 67th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$338K221,802
- 6732 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$361K--21,802
- 6748 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$366K--2.751,858
- 6721 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$365K221,802
- 6755 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$347K--21,961
- 6726 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$481K322,077
- 6720 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$373K322,031
- 16631 N 67th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$298K--2.751,348
- 6737 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$365K--21,802
- 16809 N 67th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$362K--2.751,802
- 6754 E Phelps Rd Scottsdale, AZ$288K221,461
- 6731 E Kelton Ln Scottsdale, AZ$433K--2.752,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.