- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6738 Chesley Rd, Dublin, OH 430173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 230 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 1 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 590172784
- Zillow Home ID: 34102927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6738 Chesley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% less than in Columbus, and 3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,344 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1981
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 3255 Brampton St Dublin, OH$163K32.51,518
- 3268 Delburn Ave Dublin, OH$155K31.51,316
- 6730 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$167K32.51,476
- 3249 Brampton St Dublin, OH$169K31.51,540
- 3260 Delburn Ave Dublin, OH$174K42.51,796
- 3252 Delburn Ave Dublin, OH$152K321,287
- 6749 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$180K42.51,844
- 3250 Brampton St Dublin, OH$177K42.51,780
- 3241 Brampton St Dublin, OH$151K321,212
- 6743 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$169K31.51,440
- 6755 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$160K32.51,519
- 6737 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$165K331,670
- 6761 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$175K42.51,852
- 3244 Delburn Ave Dublin, OH$164K31.51,540
- 6731 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$160K321,288
- 6764 Chesley Rd Dublin, OH$163K32.51,540
- 6693 Creston St Dublin, OH$153K31.51,040
- 3271 Delburn Ave Dublin, OH$140K32.51,638
- 3277 Delburn Ave # 279 Dublin, OH$242K542,374
- 3233 Brampton St Dublin, OH$167K32.51,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.