6739 Hibiscus Dr, Lemon Grove, CA 919453 beds, 2 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4781801600
- Zillow Home ID: 17015245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6739 Hibiscus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Lemon Grove, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lemon Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91945 home values.
- 6733 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$475K322,500
- 6745 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$373K31.51,520
- 6751 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$291K21995
- 6727 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$302K211,124
- 6736 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$517K53.52,654
- 6740 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$370K321,376
- 6757 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$356K221,480
- 6730 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$314K211,040
- 6721 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$381K321,632
- 6752 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$326K221,123
- 6720 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$411K42.51,884
- 6758 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$342K221,349
- 6715 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$368K31.751,488
- 6763 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$326K211,208
- 6764 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$462K42.52,505
- 6714 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$372K531,856
- 6769 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$311K211,103
- 6711 Hibiscus Dr Lemon Grove, CA$401K22.51,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.