- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
674 Church View Ct, Delaware, OH 430155 beds, 3 baths, 2,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $191,825
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3/4 basement; large bedrooms; master suite with his/her closets and full bath including soaking tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,656 sqft
- Parcel #: 41911004008000
- Zillow Home ID: 61484941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 674 Church View Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% higher than in Delaware, and 49.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delaware.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43015 home values.
- 662 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$192K332,088
- 675 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$229K42.53,232
- 681 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$215K33.52,532
- 667 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$215K42.52,418
- Church View Ct Delaware, OH$232K42.53,232
- 665 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$209K332,384
- 699 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$235K42.53,234
- 650 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$232K52.53,232
- 651 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$203K332,348
- 653 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$212K32.52,536
- 635 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$228K32.53,220
- 676 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$234K42.53,220
- 690 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$213K432,526
- Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$213K432,526
- 632 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$211K32.52,592
- 660 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$230K443,228
- 633 Church View Ct Delaware, OH$211K42.52,524
- Riverby Ln Delaware, OH--421,680
- 706 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$201K32.52,088
- 642 Riverby Ln Delaware, OH$216K543,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.