- Lot: 4,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $560
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Guest parking, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, High-speed internet, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, RV parking, Pond, Basement, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, On-street parking, Trash compactor, Secured entry, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Off-street parking, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Gated property, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Pantry, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24955053
- Zillow Home ID: 19569307
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-510K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 45.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.5% higher than in San Jose, and 18.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|664 E Empire St San Jose, CA||$336K||2||1||1,093|
|684 E Empire St San Jose, CA||$326K||2||1||916|
|486 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$329K||2||1||888|
|487 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$442K||3||3||1,398|
|654 E Empire St San Jose, CA||$341K||2||1||1,058|
|696 E Empire St San Jose, CA||$465K||--||--||1,559|
|484 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$329K||2||1||924|
|483 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$335K||2||1||1,000|
|480 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$334K||2||1||1,008|
|489 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$348K||2||1||640|
|463 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$359K||2||2||1,210|
|460 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$352K||2||1||1,233|
|461 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$401K||2||1||1,428|
|456 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$346K||2||1||1,109|
|489 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$660K||--||--||2,046|
|493 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$752K||--||--||2,600|
|487 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$764K||4||4||2,456|
|497 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$751K||--||--||2,600|
|459 N 15th St San Jose, CA||$362K||2||1||1,216|
|485 N 14th St San Jose, CA||$486K||3||1||947|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!