6740 Spring Rain Dr, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $317,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 517 sqft
- Roof: Metal, Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,024 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262328318900090
- Zillow Home ID: 46204852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6740 Spring Rain Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.8% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 6732 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$311K432,556
- 6748 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$300K322,093
- 6733 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$260K321,936
- 6739 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$262K321,741
- 6724 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$225K32.51,588
- 6802 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$261K432,152
- 6723 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$279K322,082
- 6809 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$268K32.52,240
- 6739 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$284K431,989
- 6747 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$281K431,979
- 6731 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$275K422,024
- 6713 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$324K32.52,894
- 6810 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$240K321,968
- 6716 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$312K42.52,452
- 6803 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$282K432,223
- 6821 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$279K42.52,305
- 6725 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$286K42.52,234
- 6707 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$306K322,183
- 6811 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$292K42.52,744
- 6818 Spring Rain Dr Orlando, FL$239K431,778
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!