One block from local R, M subway station (67th Avenue)
7 minute walk to express E, F subway station (71st Continental), LIRR & shopping on Austin Street
Express Bus to Midtown Manhattan (QM-12) right next to building
Kitchen and Bathroom completely renovated in 2011!!
- Granite countertops
- All new cabinetry with slow close drawers, pantry with pull out shelves, lots of cabinets and storage room above cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances (5 burner gas oven, full size refrigerator, full size dish washer, attached microwave)
- Space for eat-in kitchen
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen window
- Deep bathtub with circular shower rod giving you more room
- Vanity and medicine cabinet for storage
- Two closets and plenty of room for additional furniture
- Two windows for cross-ventilation
- Room darkening pull-down shades
- Includes window air conditioning unit, ceiling fan
Additional Living Space -- Living Room, Dining Room, Foyer
- Two additional, deep closets in foyer area of apartment & built in unit with adjustable shelves
- Newly added base & crown molding throughout
- Recently refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Includes window air conditioning unit
- Custom fitted window treatments (pull down shades)
- Part-time doorman
- Elevator building
- Brand new laundry facility in basement of building
- Includes gas, heat, and hot water
- Pet friendly (woof woof!)
- Cable ready in living room and bedroom
- Closed-circuit television (accessible via television) within lobby and front of building for security
$1975 per month for 1 year lease
$1950 per month for 2 year lease
Available for move in on August 1, 2015
For a 2 year lease, rent will be $1,950 per month for duration of lease. $1,975 for a one year lease.
- Built in 1951
- Views: 2,214 all time views
- HOA Fee: $983/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $300
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Lot depth: 101 ft
- Lot width: 201 ft
- Parcel #: 021350036
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 31978151
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175K-1.35M.
Neighborhood: Forest Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Nearby Schools in New York
High School for Arts and Business (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!