- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6741 Queen Ave S, Richfield, MN 554233 beds, 1 bath, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 602 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 445 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Updated bathroom, new windows
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2902824410149
- Zillow Home ID: 1958972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6741 Queen Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% higher than in Richfield, and 238.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55423 home values.
- 6737 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$118K31960
- 6745 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$207K31.51,705
- 6733 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$153K21.75941
- 6729 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$172K31840
- 6801 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$165K31720
- 6725 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$191K312,050
- 6805 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$163K21896
- 6723 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$153K31975
- 6809 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$203K31.751,196
- 6740 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$208K21.751,748
- 6736 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$200K32.51,131
- 6744 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$168K31.751,010
- 6732 Queen Ave S # 0 Minneapolis, MN$168K211,030
- 6732 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$156K211,030
- 6728 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$224K522,095
- 6717 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$175K41.75960
- 6813 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$306K52.751,742
- 6800 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$196K21.751,032
- 6724 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$184K211,259
- 6804 Queen Ave S Richfield, MN$196K21.51,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.