6743 Dudley St, Lincoln, NE 685054 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This beautiful 4 bedroom 1.75 baths 2 story home has original wood floors & woodwork throughout and is full of character.
New siding, windows & doors in fall of 2011. This home also has 2 HVAC systems & is all electric. Oversized 2 car detached garage and the home sits on a double corner lot, with alley access and fenced in yard. Newly updated large kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom has large walk in closet. Plenty of storage room throughout entire house. A MUST SEE!!
Living Room 14x16
Dining Room 13x15
Bedroom #4 12x12
Sun Room 11x6
Laundry Room 12x6
Master Bedroom 12x16
Master Closet 12x8
Bedroom #2 12x10
Bedroom #3 12x10
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 178 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1721220010000
- Zillow Home ID: 6615373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6743 Dudley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 68505 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Lincoln, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 68505 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68505 home values.
- 6727 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$84K311,232
- 6750 Orchard St Lincoln, NE$236K522,650
- 6719 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$73K411,336
- 1309 N 68th St Lincoln, NE$110K221,020
- 6728 Orchard St Lincoln, NE$116K311,152
- 1230 N 68th St Lincoln, NE$158K32.51,283
- 6805 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$156K222,311
- 6730 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$129K31.51,073
- 6720 Orchard St Lincoln, NE$135K421,964
- 1244 N 67th St Lincoln, NE$71K11618
- 1321 N 68th St Lincoln, NE$109K311,008
- 6720 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$106K22825
- 1206 N 68th St Lincoln, NE$141K431,722
- 1236 N 67th St Lincoln, NE$59K11441
- 6802 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$141K321,194
- 6708 Orchard St Lincoln, NE$205K32.52,372
- 6821 Dudley St Lincoln, NE$169K331,792
- 1329 N 68th St Lincoln, NE$62K11456
- 6820 Orchard St Lincoln, NE$84K21864
- 1310 N 67th St Lincoln, NE$103K321,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.