6748 S Oglesby AveAPT 2, Chicago, IL 60649
Sold on 8/13/13: $75,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow131
- Parcel #20244050421003
- Zillow Home ID101451949
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$186,632||$140K – $231K||-$6,038||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,443/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||+$4||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Shore home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Chicago as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Shore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.4% greater than in Chicago, and 440.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Shore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Shore home values.
Neighborhood for 6748 S Oglesby Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Okeeffe Elementary (assigned) PK-8 0.4 mi
- Hyde Park Academy High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- St. Philip Neri School PK-8 0.6 mi
- Bouchet Elementary Math & Science Acade... PK-8 0.8 mi
- So Central Community Serv-So Shore 9-12 0.9 mi
- Parkside Elementary Community Academy PK-8 1.0 mi
- Powell Elementary Paideia Community Aca... K-8 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005