- Lot: 3,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,346 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Price/sqft: $468
- MLS #: 15905643
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City, Mountain
- System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Fire Place Fuel \ Wood, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Parking Features \ Driveway, Sewer \ In Street (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Heating Type \ Gravity Heating, Listing Status \ Pending, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den\Ofc, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Water \ In Street, SpecialConditions \ Notice of Default, Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 5575015011
- Zillow Home ID: 20803897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $950K-1.55M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 30.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.28M||3||2||2,134|
|6763 Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.26M||2||3||2,154|
|Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.26M||2||3||2,154|
|6767 Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||2||3||1,981|
|2037 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.51M||4||2.75||3,105|
|2051 Kendra Ct Hollywood, CA||$2.19M||3||3||3,273|
|2023 Kendra Ct Los Angeles, CA||$1.77M||3||3||3,058|
|2031 Kendra Ct Los Angeles, CA||$1.88M||3||3||3,331|
|2031 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.01M||2||2||1,764|
|2041 Kendra Ct Los Angeles, CA||$2.28M||3||3||3,274|
|2037 Kendra Ct Los Angeles, CA||$2.27M||4||4||38,021|
|2014 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||3||3||2,000|
|2032 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.16M||4||3||2,143|
|6737 Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.8M||3||4||4,060|
|2019 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.42M||3||4||2,685|
|2006 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA||$790K||--||--||494|
|6717 Whitley Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2M||4||4||2,705|
|2025 Grace Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.36M||3||3||2,576|
|2005 Grace St Los Angeles, LA||$1.27M||--||--||--|
|1942 Grace Ave APT 114 Los Angeles, CA||$489K||2||2||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!