- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 1,490 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $277,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Security, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Partial, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Basement, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Sloping, Parking \ 2 Car, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Bungalow/Cottage, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14 00230002003
- Zillow Home ID: 35869459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-307K.
Market guideZillow predicts Grant Park home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Grant Park homes, this home is valued 1.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Atlanta, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
|671 Atlanta Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$329K||5||2||2,062|
|677 Atlanta Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$264K||2||1||1,678|
|899 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$276K||2||1||1,798|
|896 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$174K||2||1||850|
|892 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$204K||2||1||789|
|900 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$241K||3||1||1,248|
|893 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$182K||2||2||1,115|
|887 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$205K||2||2||1,244|
|888 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$277K||3||2||1,495|
|905 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$208K||2||1||964|
|674 Atlanta Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$211K||2||1||1,032|
|682 Home Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$425K||5||4||4,308|
|676 Home Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$263K||2||1||1,337|
|879 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$373K||3||2.5||2,072|
|909 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$213K||2||2||1,244|
|672 Home Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$212K||3||1||1,092|
|876 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$225K||3||2||884|
|668 Home Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$374K||2||2||1,595|
|873 Confederate Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$381K||3||2||2,764|
|872 Marion Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$397K||3||3||2,278|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!