- Lot: 6,438 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $332,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Other, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 26422021
- Zillow Home ID: 19576747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 45.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% greater than in San Jose, and 9.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|689 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$764K||3||2.5||1,716|
|663 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$606K||2||1||1,216|
|401 Brown Ave San Jose, CA||$921K||--||--||2,454|
|403 Brown Ave San Jose, CA||$889K||--||--||2,454|
|584 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$717K||--||--||1,635|
|590 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$519K||2||1||816|
|564 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$1.45M||8||4||3,600|
|412 Brown Ave San Jose, CA||$806K||--||--||1,624|
|596 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$669K||4||2||1,302|
|560 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$887K||6||3||2,316|
|686 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$491K||2||1||1,146|
|690 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$512K||2||1||1,072|
|703 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$907K||--||--||1,933|
|694 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$520K||2||1||1,189|
|393 Brown Ave San Jose, CA||$511K||--||--||1,152|
|606 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$982K||6||3||2,400|
|572 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$1.39M||Studio||--||3,600|
|721 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$646K||2||1||1,040|
|608 Minor Ave San Jose, CA||$657K||2||1||1,040|
|392 Brown Ave San Jose, CA||$499K||--||--||1,122|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!