675 Oak Ave, Carlsbad, CA 920087 beds, 4 baths, 2,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $985,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 2040840100
- Zillow Home ID: 16646138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 675 Oak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Carlsbad, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92008 home values.
- 3119 Madison St APT B Carlsbad, CA$666K421,077
- 3143 Madison St # 100 Carlsbad, CA$1.37M1061,614
- 3145 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$663K43840
- 3159 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$728K32680
- 3150 Roosevelt St Carlsbad, CA$643K42850
- 3167-3169 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$576K20.51,080
- 3096 Roosevelt St Carlsbad, CA$833K----1,450
- 3120 Madison St Carlsbad, CA--------
- 3120 Madison St Carlsbad, CA------1,774
- 3120 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$379K311,100
- 3160 Roosevelt St Carlsbad, CA$669K211,308
- 3130 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$328K31950
- 3080-3082 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$813K----1,800
- 3183 Madison St Carlsbad, CA$793K321,520
- 3062 Madison St Carlsbad, CA------728
- 650 Pine Ave Carlsbad, CA$536K21934
- 3190 Roosevelt St Carlsbad, CA$1.33M632,465
- 3091 Jefferson St # B Carlsbad, CA$751K----1,820
- 3111-3113 Jefferson St Carlsbad, CA$819K55992
Nearby Schools in Carlsbad
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292