- Built in 1965
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,909 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $388
- MLS #: 21517119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- View: Water
- Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Included \ Gas Cooking, Common Elements \ Community Room, Common Elements \ Exercise Room, Sub-Type \ Condominium, Fee Includes \ Exterior Maint, Common Elements \ Common Access, Common Elements \ Common Area, Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, County \ Monmouth, Ownership Type \ Condominium, Management Type \ Professional On Site, Fee Includes \ Common Area, Fee Includes \ Lawn Maintenance, Fee Includes \ Mgmt Fees, Included \ AC Units, HOA \ Yes, Common Elements \ Professional Management, Parking \ Off Street, Roof \ Flat, Fee Includes \ Water, Common Elements \ Beach, Municipality \ Long Branch (LON), Zip Code \ 07740, Middle School \ Long Branch, Style \ High Rise, Fee Includes \ Heat, Water Heater \ Off Boiler, Exterior \ Balcony, Lot Description \ Beachfront
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 27000870000000070406
- Zillow Home ID: 39285958
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-341K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07740 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Long Branch as a whole. Among 07740 homes, this home is 38.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 102.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Long Branch, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Branch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07740 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (120)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 675 Ocean Ave|
Nearby Schools in Long Branch
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!