675 Pine St, Monterey, CA 939405 beds, 4 baths, 2,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $394,000
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,491 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Parcel #: 001116022000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 675 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 685 Pine St Monterey, CA$582K311,057
- 655 Pine St Monterey, CA$669K431,983
- 901 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$640K311,232
- 645 Pine St Monterey, CA$611K331,555
- 662 Oak St Monterey, CA$536K311,125
- 674 Oak St Monterey, CA$597K311,020
- 642 Oak St Monterey, CA$548K321,140
- 686 Oak St Monterey, CA$652K321,600
- 639 Pine St Monterey, CA$618K211,670
- 638 Oak St Monterey, CA$560K21.5948
- 981 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$548K311,242
- 690 Pine St Monterey, CA$770K421,859
- 674 Pine St Monterey, CA$870K422,664
- 625 Pine St Monterey, CA$464K11627
- 701 Pine St Monterey, CA$607K321,572
- 630 Oak St Monterey, CA$1.18M333,046
- 668 Pine St Monterey, CA$655K31.51,080
- 702 Pine St Monterey, CA$676K21.51,665
- 717 Pine St Monterey, CA$605K321,488
- 615 Pine St Monterey, CA$531K21920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.