- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
675 Seaver Ave, Staten Island, NY 103051,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Jan 1992 for $145,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 038310001
- Zillow Home ID: 32333554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 675 Seaver Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midland Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 700% higher than in New York, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midland Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midland Beach home values.
- 677 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$359K----1,600
- 679 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$353K----1,600
- 402 Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY$385K----1,600
- 404 Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY$255K----1,600
- Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY--------
- 406 Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY$227K321,500
- 669 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$222K----1,647
- 687 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$365K----1,440
- Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY$393K----2,102
- 33 Iona St Staten Island, NY$419K----1,254
- 410 Slater Blvd Staten Island, NY$479K322,160
- 694 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$209K----892
- 29 Iona St Staten Island, NY$235K----752
- 27 Iona St Staten Island, NY$114K21900
- 691 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$237K----802
- Canoe Pl Staten Island, NY--------
- 659 Seaver Ave Staten Island, NY$342K551,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.