675 Tremont StUNIT 6, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 5/30/13: $530,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:710 sq ft
- Lot:710 sqft
- Year Built:1876
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $530,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow197
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:04 P:02869 S:012
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Zillow Home ID59183457
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$536,510||$504K – $569K||-$1,426||$755||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,667/mo||$2.1K – $3.1K/mo||-$38||$3.76||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 13.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 675 Tremont Street UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005