- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6751 Abington Ave, Detroit, MI 482284 beds, 2 baths, 1,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,403 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22066663
- Zillow Home ID: 88736709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6751 Abington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Detroit, and 554.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48228 home values.
- 6745 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$58K--11,219
- 6757 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$45K--1988
- 6739 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$32K31914
- 6767 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$38K--11,055
- 6733 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$41K------
- 6773 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$56K--11,031
- 6725 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$33K--11,103
- 6779 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$73K321,493
- 6717 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$32K--21,380
- 6787 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$71K311,467
- 6758 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$32K42875
- 6752 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$35K31856
- 6744 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1820
- 6764 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1805
- 6730 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$32K--1904
- 6711 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$32K211,199
- 6764 Memorial St Detroit, MI$34K21659
- 6772 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1931
- 6795 Abington Ave Detroit, MI$40K--21,430
- 6730 Memorial St Detroit, MI$34K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!