6753 Richardson Rd, Oakdale, CA 953616 beds, 3 baths, 2,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,909 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062015022000
- Zillow Home ID: 54680457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6753 Richardson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95361 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oakdale, and 11.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95361 home values.
- 5153 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$517K432,904
- 6811 Richardson Rd Oakdale, CA$517K432,939
- 5250 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$544K43.54,021
- 5160 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA--------
- 5037 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$336K321,714
- 6609 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA$335K------
- 5280 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA--------
- 6544 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA$835K44.56,743
- 6828 Richardson Rd Oakdale, CA$340K321,688
- 6649 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA--------
- 5025 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$481K62.53,018
- 6609 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA--------
- 6930 Richardson Rd Oakdale, CA$254K221,348
- 6545 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA$461K322,722
- Mesa Dr Oakdale, CA--------
- 4962 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$182K211,530
- 6505 Sutton Ct Oakdale, CA--------
- 4967 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$208K211,656
- 5201 Patterson Rd Oakdale, CA$337K321,768
- 4943 Santa Fe Ave Oakdale, CA$180K211,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!