6755 N 34th St, Omaha, NE 681122 beds, 2 baths, 2,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Finished basement
- Wet Bar
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2185 0000 11
- Zillow Home ID: 75795717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6755 N 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Omaha market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in Omaha Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
- 6749 N 34th St Omaha, NE$46K31.51,280
- 6761 N 34th St Omaha, NE$95K421,651
- 6743 N 34th St Omaha, NE$68K31780
- 3315 Whitmore St Omaha, NE$68K311,037
- 6767 N 34th St Omaha, NE$100K311,541
- 6904 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$46K31955
- 6756 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$75K31954
- 6748 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$70K31952
- 6908 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$47K31.5655
- 6739 N 34th St Omaha, NE$74K31780
- 6758 N 34th St Omaha, NE$76K321,603
- 6744 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$58K31954
- 6912 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$71K421,509
- 6740 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$67K31955
- 6916 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$66K31955
- 6736 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$61K311,304
- 6735 N 34th St Omaha, NE$42K31.5780
- 6754 N 34th St Omaha, NE$64K21960
- 6732 N 33rd St Omaha, NE$68K21.5952
- 6753 N 35th St Omaha, NE$56K321,050
Nearby Schools in Omaha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!