6755 Sundown Dr S, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490514113016000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1202868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6755 Sundown Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6751 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$72K2--1,034
- 6761 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$82K2--997
- 6747 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$80K2--909
- 6743 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$100K321,251
- 6750 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$71K2--969
- 6746 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$81K2--1,095
- 6740 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$85K2--1,123
- 6758 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$99K321,101
- 6883 Caledonia Cir Indianapolis, IN$105K321,566
- 6739 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$108K221,125
- 6887 Caledonia Cir Indianapolis, IN$130K431,882
- 6732 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$72K2--940
- 6738 Dusk Ct Indianapolis, IN$73K2--900
- 6733 Dusk Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K311,205
- 6735 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$94K321,136
- 4291 Caledonia Way Indianapolis, IN$119K321,752
- 6729 Dusk Ct Indianapolis, IN$73K2--863
- 6891 Caledonia Cir Indianapolis, IN$105K311,418
- 6734 Dusk Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K311,167
- 6726 Sundown Dr S Indianapolis, IN$74K2--1,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.