- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6756 Stanhope Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 3 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 490511102047000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1210004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6756 Stanhope Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 6760 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K31.51,461
- 6748 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K32.51,309
- 6744 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K311,461
- 6764 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K311,309
- 6755 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K221,152
- 6749 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K331,741
- 6763 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K31.51,741
- 6743 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K31.51,461
- 6769 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K32.51,726
- 6736 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K321,579
- 6749 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$88K31.51,309
- 6757 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K31.51,466
- 6745 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K31.51,725
- 6776 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K31.51,466
- 6761 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$89K311,309
- 6739 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K32.51,309
- 6769 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K32.51,726
- 6769 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$86K32.51,726
- 6737 Stanhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K411,757
- 6777 Kinnerton Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K31.51,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.