6757 Odell St, Saint Louis, MO 631393 beds, 1 bath, 997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 48170001250
- Zillow Home ID: 2987692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6757 Odell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ellendale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% higher than in Saint Louis, and 282.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ellendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellendale home values.
- 6753 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$88K--1997
- 6765 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$135K31997
- 6751 Odell St St Louis, MO--------
- 6749 Odell St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6745 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$140K211,387
- 6750 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--1.51,144
- 6741 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$69K--1925
- 6754 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$75K31759
- 6750 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$48K21528
- 6746 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$64K21616
- 6737 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$69K--1925
- 6742 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$76K--1784
- 6738 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$88K--1717
- 6744 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--11,284
- 6734 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$75K--1712
- 6731 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$89K--11,112
- 6734 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K321,600
- 6753 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--1730
- 6759 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K--1936
- 6751 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K--1703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.