6757 Richardson Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322194 beds, 3 baths, 2,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $33,350
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 0414970000
- Zillow Home ID: 44452365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6757 Richardson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carver Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 235.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carver Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carver Manor home values.
- 6689 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$70K321,004
- N U S Hwy 301 #1 Jacksonville, FL$40K21780
- 6679 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$244K32.53,304
- 6671 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$43K311,110
- 6731 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$350K533,630
- 6663 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$49K21.51,256
- 6704 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$71K321,529
- 6653 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K432,108
- 5706 Kinlock Ct Jacksonville, FL$45K31.51,048
- 6672 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K321,869
- 0 New Kings Rd Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
- New Kings Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 6645 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$41K311,085
- 6753 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$86K432,149
- 6670 Richardson Rd Jacksonville, FL$123K422,410
- 6660 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$66K321,288
- 6720 Kinlock Dr Jacksonville, FL$50K32966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.