6758 Garner Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631393 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $180,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 46200000200
- Zillow Home ID: 2984617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6758 Garner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Franz Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 268.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franz Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franz Park home values.
- 6762 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K21840
- 2112 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--1816
- 6752 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$136K--12,008
- 2116 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K21720
- 2122 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K11--
- 2036 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K31.51,820
- 6748 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2120 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K113,264
- 2032 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K331,820
- 6744 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K--11,000
- 2028 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$160K32.51,800
- 2024 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6738 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K332,080
- 2103 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--1.51,466
- 6741 Waldemar Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K321,970
- 2109 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,056
- 6749 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$158K432,433
- 2111 Prather Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K2--1,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.