676 Crestwood Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442814 beds, 4 baths, 4,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 102 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,452 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 219
- Parcel #: 04020B08133
- Zillow Home ID: 34909956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 676 Crestwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% less than in Wadsworth, and 21.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 658 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$138K31.51,600
- 681 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$142K421,932
- 697 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$150K321,722
- 695 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$137K321,166
- 706 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$135K311,377
- 709 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$174K42.51,946
- 640 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$172K32.51,905
- 197 Hall Dr Wadsworth, OH$131K31.51,440
- 655 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$233K32.52,627
- 690 Eastview Ave Wadsworth, OH$163K32.51,432
- Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$115K31.51,342
- 639 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$114K311,212
- 703 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$156K32.51,989
- 721 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$139K42.51,812
- 180 Hall Dr Wadsworth, OH$123K331,404
- 628 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$218K432,795
- 712 Eastview Ave Wadsworth, OH$165K32.52,172
- 713 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$166K42.52,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.