- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
676 NW 4th Ave, Canby, OR 970133 beds, 3 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $124,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Parcel #: 05020472
- Zillow Home ID: 83975393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 676 Nw 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Canby, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 678 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$266K32.11,995
- 648 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$341K212,080
- 690 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$191K211,472
- 649 NW 5th Ave Canby, OR$227K--2.51,398
- 645 NW 5th Ave Canby, OR$191K31.51,336
- 695 NW 5th Ave Canby, OR$213K211,308
- 630 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$185K31952
- 685 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$266K421,296
- 481 N Douglas St Canby, OR$222K431,791
- 485 N Douglas St Canby, OR$228K422,274
- 610 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$188K311,176
- 661 NW 4th Ave Canby, OR$173K21952
- 385 N Cedar St Canby, OR$217K421,680
- 455 N Cedar St Canby, OR$222K322,300
- 347 N Cedar St Canby, OR$119K21700
- 365 N Cedar St Canby, OR$213K421,680
- 385 N Douglas St Canby, OR$168K211,152
- 694 NW 3rd Ave Canby, OR$258K312,174
- 736 NW 3rd Ave Canby, OR$180K32.51,463
- 363 N Douglas St Canby, OR$171K41857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.