677 E 224th St, Bronx, NY 104666 beds, 2 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 BR / 3 BR / finished basement / HUGE HOUSE
Gorgeous granite Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances for each floor . maple wood floor all over
brand new plumbing , electric, windows, doors, roof & floor & much more ....
FULL FINISHED BASEMENT WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE .
2 BRAND NEW SEPARATE BOILERS,
SEPARATE UTILITIES FOR EACH FLOOR
Walking distance to 2,5 train and all buses.
- Lot: 2,861 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Finished basement
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 048260019
- Zillow Home ID: 29831680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 677 E 224th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2300% greater than in New York, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 679 E 224th St Bronx, NY$399K----2,240
- 673 E 224th St Bronx, NY$360K----2,400
- 681 E 224th St Bronx, NY$448K----3,030
- 671 E 224th St Bronx, NY$451K----2,340
- 671 E 224th St # 2 Bronx, NY--------
- 683 E 224th St Bronx, NY$384K542,200
- 669 E 224th St Bronx, NY$482K----2,976
- 676B 224th St # 6706B Oakland Gardens, NY$404K------
- 685 E 224th St Bronx, NY$366K722,200
- 670 E 225th St Bronx, NY$325K----2,272
- 672 E 225th St Bronx, NY$436KStudio--2,900
- 668 E 225th St Bronx, NY$359K----2,272
- 667 E 224th St Bronx, NY$431K----3,564
- 674 E 225th St Bronx, NY$173K----462
- 687 E 224th St Bronx, NY$378K543,030
- 666 E 225th St Bronx, NY$559K----3,820
- 664 E 225th St Bronx, NY$556K----3,820
- 663 E 224th St Bronx, NY$377K----2,441
- 689 E 224th St Bronx, NY$322K----2,020
- 662 E 225th St Bronx, NY$553K----3,820
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292