- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
677 Sanchez St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,622 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $3,025,000
- Price/sqft: $1,512
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Partial basement
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3600 028
- Zillow Home ID: 15145037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 677 Sanchez Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
- 293 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$1.9M222,430
- 289 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$1.71M211,402
- 679 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$2.55M341,809
- 3990 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.51M311,341
- 3988 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.82M32.53,354
- 285 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$1.73M321,505
- 655 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$2.65M33.53,040
- 3986 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.63M312,500
- 279-281 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$2.37M--22,730
- 3984 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.14M211,223
- 3992 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,350
- 273 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1900
- 3974 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.46M211,280
- 271 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$492K11427
- 271 Cumberland St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.05M311,154
- 3970 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.56M--12,280
- 286 Cumberland St San Francisco, CA$2.49M321,744
- 3964 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.57M32.52,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!