678 Cherryhaven Dr, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 1 bath, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $114,500
- Finished basement, 356 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Parcel #: 570211553
- Zillow Home ID: 34095852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 678 Cherryhaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherry Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 107.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% higher than in Columbus, and 320.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cherry Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 695 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$98K321,234
- 684 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$94K31876
- 707 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$88K321,234
- 657 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$103K31.51,428
- 651 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$89K31.51,358
- 663 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$90K31.51,234
- 692 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$86K31.51,234
- 692 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$94K31.51,408
- 715 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$106K31.51,428
- 669 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$96K311,020
- 682 Cherryhurst Dr Columbus, OH$100K31.11,234
- 700 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$88K421,334
- 700 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$93K311,020
- 708 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$105K31.51,428
- 675 Cherryhaven Dr Columbus, OH$102K31.51,384
- 723 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$101K31.51,234
- 703 Cherryhurst Dr Columbus, OH$81K311,020
- 688 Cherryhurst Dr Columbus, OH$98K311,020
- 716 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$98K31.51,234
- 724 Cherrymonte Dr Columbus, OH$82K311,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.