678 Erskine Rd, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 4 baths, 3,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 13.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,932 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 001-6025
- Zillow Home ID: 58829185
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 678 Erskine Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Stamford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% less than in Stamford, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Stamford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 698 Erskine Rd Stamford, CT$1.14M43.53,828
- 1244 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$741K321,600
- 1271 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$584K322,500
- Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$522K322,110
- 1295 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$532K32.52,412
- 1244 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$1.11M443,508
- 1244 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT--111,200
- 1233 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$605K32.52,564
- 1309 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$519K321,418
- 1318 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$522K322,110
- 11 Trailing Rock Rd Stamford, CT$951K52.53,877
- 29 Trailing Rock Rd Stamford, CT$765K42.52,703
- 1319 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$355K211,011
- 1329 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$507K422,328
- 39 Trailing Rock Rd Stamford, CT$647K42.52,802
- 1332 Riverbank Rd Stamford, CT$551K432,915
- 57 Trailing Rock Ln Stamford, CT$1.08M42.53,042
- 53 Trailing Rock Rd Stamford, CT$676K42.53,251
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292