- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
678 Farr Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442814 beds, 3 baths, 2,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1992 for $49,800
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 812 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 04020B12022
- Zillow Home ID: 34910748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 678 Farr Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 688 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$248K42.52,252
- 670 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$264K32.52,618
- 392 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$224K42.52,405
- 679 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$390K44.54,134
- 662 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$255K332,768
- 669 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$233K42.52,569
- 661 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$258K432,684
- 730 Tamarac Trl Wadsworth, OH$284K43.53,515
- 651 Kovack Cv Wadsworth, OH$308K42.53,294
- 654 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$265K42.52,950
- 331 Kingswood Ct Wadsworth, OH$356K44.53,665
- 654 Kovack Cv Wadsworth, OH$385K42.54,267
- 8828 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$223K42.52,680
- 653 Farr Ave Wadsworth, OH$260K43.52,743
- 718 Tamarac Trl Wadsworth, OH$290K43.53,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292