- Lot: 3,676 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,381 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $367
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $118,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: O5357926
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Front Exposure \ North, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Roof \ Tile, Location \ Corner Unit, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Community Features \ Maintenance Free
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 262328820402380
- Zillow Home ID: 82073115
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $320-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Florida Center home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Florida Center homes, this home is 16.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Florida Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% less than in Orlando, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Florida Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Florida Center home values.
|6790 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|6774 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$323K||3||2.5||2,181|
|6766 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$330K||3||2.5||2,232|
|Regina Way Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|6816 Piazza St Orlando, FL||$338K||3||2.5||2,357|
|Piazza St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|6814 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$339K||3||2.5||2,502|
|6758 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$336K||3||2.5||2,509|
|6834 Piazza St Orlando, FL||$333K||3||2||2,232|
|6826 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$321K||3||3||2,212|
|6750 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$375K||3||2.5||2,489|
|6795 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$333K||3||2.5||2,350|
|6852 Piazza St Orlando, FL||$330K||4||2.5||2,104|
|6821 Piazza St Orlando, FL||$338K||3||2.5||2,491|
|6801 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$314K||3||2||2,025|
|6783 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$338K||3||2.5||2,357|
|6838 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$323K||3||2.5||2,116|
|6742 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$336K||3||2.5||2,232|
|6813 Sorrento St Orlando, FL||$327K||3||2.5||2,448|
|6742 Sorrento St # 2 Orlando, FL||$340K||3||2.5||2,232|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!